Thursday, October 20, 2016

Makeup tutorial for beginners

Assalamualaikum everyone long time no post and updates from me after my last update about my first Makeup video tutorial that I uploaded on my youtube. So, today I wanna share to you guys some of the picture that I've took that day when I was doing the makeup tutorial :)



so, this is it! hahaha my first try and error >< this looks, I main tepek je sebab time tu boring gila and I have nothing to do, so I decided to make a video tutorial and inilah hasilnya. I'm a makeup lover and i'm still learning too heheh, so anyone ada new look yang you guys would like me to do a tutorial, you guys can leave a comment down here and inshaAllah, I will make it for you guys and for fun je^^

so anyone yang nak tengok video tutorial untuk makeup atas ni, just klik this link.

"a women wearing makeup not to impress guys, we wear it because we can!" - SAA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sila jaga kata kata anda.Terima kasih.

 
 photo p18_zpsnhtphbmr.png