Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Insecurities.

Yes, I do feel like i'm not beautiful, pretty like other girls out there.

And how I wish, that I could be as beautiful as them too. Where, they had so many friends and a guy who like them.

While me?
I'm just here alone, with my own self and just watch all my surroundings with many feelings inside my head.

I wants to be happy, like them.
I wants to be loved and to feel the love with full of sincere and honesty.

But, I realize that, i'm nothing.
And
I'm not deserve to be like them (other girls)

Me,myself. I'm full of insecurity.
I feel bad with my own self and sometimes,
I hate to be myself and I do feel like I should not born in this world.

I tried to let go all of this insecurity inside of me
But I just can't.

- SAA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sila jaga kata kata anda.Terima kasih.

 
 photo p18_zpsnhtphbmr.png