Friday, December 11, 2015

i've been alone for such a long time
and I didn't remember how was the feeling to fall in love again.

im sad
yes im sad cuz nobody wants me

i feel insecure with my friend
cuz they have someone special
while me? i didnt have anyone else except my family.

sometimes i talk to myself
'oh god why did i have to faced all this'
'why did i have to feel this feeling which i didnt know what is this feeling i feel!"

i may look the happiest person ever in front of everyone
but nobody knows what i feel inside

i love to live in my own dream rather than in reality
cuz i feel safe i feel happy to live in my own dream
i feel everyone loves me everyone likes me.

and i wish i will stayed in my own dream forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sila jaga kata kata anda.Terima kasih.

 
 photo p18_zpsnhtphbmr.png